BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

panda and bear

panda and bear

TYangel lullaby

Thursday, January 21, 2010

forgotten password

ohhhh ...shrugsss i made a new blogger account before because i totally forgotten my password for it.

but then i went through all my notes and diary and YES i found it.....looool!!


spent whole afternoon for this...gee,,

so YES im back to blogging now and HOPE to keep on updating, im so lazy -year 2009 was a lazy blogging year for me...(i was stuck in facebook and the end of the year hooked to korean dramas.) but yes i crossing finger and will do my hardest to keep updated....its too quite in my PAGE, i got less of friends here...



this is lee hongki aka jeremy @your beautiful korean drama- its just shows you my face looka like when i cant access my old blogger account....omo ottoki- LOOOOOL


XOXO-
EVER

0 comments:

park jung min- everLipsy galore.wmv