BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

panda and bear

panda and bear

TYangel lullaby

Saturday, June 19, 2010

advance birthday bash -june 2010
















I HAD A BLAST -june 19,2010
im thinking of just photoshoot with the girls but when we arrived at ms karen's lovely house bongga she prepared yummy foods,desserts, and the cake of course which is one of my faves tiramisu torte. (my birthday will be this july sometimes) but mareng karen is so kind enough to made the day a surprise one for me. i had candle >>see the pic? and of course i blow it (forgot to make a wish) hahahaha
im so happy to have true friends in aussie land- my second family i should say.
so heres my list:
thank you so much:

1.guading "chanel girl" for adopting, driving me and always taking me in nice places,good friends and sosi parties.
2. karen " ms gorgeoulicious" for all the props and yummy foods and the accomodation
3. kathy "sexy p.d" for always bringing the game on our get together.= son-shine
4. bunny " charmexy" for being so funny,charming and the smile....
for all the kids ( especially my baby rafae)
and for my starlight sam.
love yah all...till next time
p.s- of course the pictorial is always there.....the photos and pose are superb....i reckon.
my best surprise birthday lunch ever!

0 comments:

park jung min- everLipsy galore.wmv